LARGE/FURNITURE ITEMS - SPECIALIST COURIER DELIVERY
– Furniture is always sent via specialist furniture couriers (no flat pack here!)
– UK mainland ONLY - £60 for a single item (excludes Scotland, Wales, Devon, Cornwall or remote/coastal areas – these may incur a surcharge so please contact us in advance of placing your order for an exact quote)
- London Congestion Zone - If you are located within the congestion charge area then an extra £11.50 will need to paid directly to the courier on delivery please to cover this charge.
– Discounted delivery rates are offered for additional items - please see below.
– In-stock items: usually 1-2 weeks (depending on your area/availability)
– Bespoke/Made-to-Order items: 2-8 weeks (depending how busy we are)
NEED A QUICK DELIVERY QUOTE FOR YOUR AREA?
- Simply text Gemma on: 07713 457297 with your postcode and the name of the item.
- Or send us your postcode/item name in a message via our contact us page.
HOW THE COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE WORKS...
Mustard Vintage works with a network of trusted third party couriers who are experienced at delivering large/furniture items across the mainland UK:
- Midlands/London/surrounding areas - usually within 7 working days (please note that if you live within the congestion zone area then an extra £11.50 will need to be paid to the courier on delivery)
- Other mainland UK - usually within 14 working days (depending on your area/availability)
Once you have placed your furniture order we will book the courier and send them your address/contact details. The courier will then contact you directly to confirm a date/time-frame for the delivery - typically a 2 hour window. Deliveries are usually carried out by one-person, so some assistance may be required at your end please. Items are delivered 7 days a week, depending on where you are located on the driver’s run, so some flexibility is needed. Please advise if you have any special requirements (i.e. if you need a two-person delivery, or help upstairs to another floor) and we will try our best to arrange this for you.
COLLECTION IN PERSON
You are welcome to collect items yourself, just select the 'Collection in Person' option available on the shipping page. After purchasing please contact us to arrange your collection. Please note: we need 48 hours notice as all items are kept in storage. We also recommend that you bring blankets/straps to secure larger items during transit - and don't forget to measure your vehicle to make sure they fit!
DISCOUNTED DELIVERY FOR ADDITIONAL LARGE/FURNITURE ITEMS
Each extra large/furniture item that you purchase can be delivered at a discounted rate - usually £15-30 depending on the size of the item. Please contact us in advance of placing your order and we will let you know the discounted rate and set up a bespoke order for you.
HOMEWARES/POST-ABLE ITEMS – UK mainland only - Prices vary:
For homewares and post-able items we use either Hermes/Royal Mail/Parcelforce Express 48 signed for delivery services. Deliveries usually take between 3-6 working days.
Homewares and post-able items can also be delivered FREE OF CHARGE with any large furniture item that requires courier delivery - the courier will simply bring your smaller items packaged up, and deliver them at the same time as your furniture.
Prices vary for homewares/post-able items based on both their weight/size, and our time/materials used to package them securely. Once you add an item to your shopping basket the P&P cost will automatically be calculated and applied. Prices range from:
Small Parcel - £4.95
Medium Parcel - £8.95
Large Parcel - £13.95
Extra Large Parcel - £24.95
If you need delivery urgently, or on a specified date please contact us in advance of placing your order and we'll see if we can arrange this for you and provide a quotation. For commercial/trade customers we regularly arrange dedicated two-person courier deliveries on specified dates, with assembly included onsite (where required). Please contact us for a quotation.
Deliveries to EU Countries
We can arrange delivery to some EU countries - please contact us in advance of your purchase for more information/to get a quotation.
We regret that at this time we are unable to deliver to countries outside of the EU.
**Please note: It is the responsibility of each customer to ensure that the item ordered will fit through all access points and into the space intended. Sorry, but items cannot be returned because they do not fit**