What a stunning piece of mid century design this armchair is - our favourite to arrive at the Mustard Vintage workshop for quite a while.
Unfortunately we haven't been able to find the designer or manufacturer, so it may have been a commission piece for the original owner, or a very rare model that we can't identify. The quality is second to none, so either way it's a win, win in our opinion.
- Excellent restored condition
Featuring unique shaped armrests and elegant turned spindles to the back. The armchair is constructed entirely from solid teak. Even the slats that support the cushions are solid teak, which demonstrates the attention to detail that has gone into constructing this piece. It has clearly been handcrafted by someone talented and meticulous.
The armchair is in excellent restored condition:
- Transformed by our master upholsterer who has over 50 years experience in the industry.
- All internal foam and inners have been replaced.
- We have selected a gorgeous, clay coloured Boucle fabric for the upholstery, which compliments the teak beautifully.
- Button detailing has been added for a quality finish.
- Fully compliant with current domestic fire regulations.
Total Width: 63cm
Width of seating area: 50cm
Total Depth: 78cm
Depth of Seat: 53cm
Total Height: 89cm
Height to Seat: 41cm
*Please Note - This listing is for one armchair only - Please see our seating section for the matching armchair and sofa.
A stunning and rare armchair that would bring a touch of classic mid century style to any interior space. Plus, unlike buying new, it should prove to be a wise investment too, as the demand for quality mid century furniture continues to rise.