'Work is Love Made Visible' Screenprint
Illustrated and printed by hand, this two colour print features the beautiful quote by Kahlil Gibran:
"Work is love made visible"
Designed and printed by James Brown in East London.
- Two colour screen print on natural off-white 270gsm paper
- Open Edition, signed and dated by James Brown
- Paper Size: 30 x 42 cm (A3)
– The print is packaged in a board backed crystal clear cello print bag
– Sent flat packed via Royal Mail on a signed for service - 2-5 days.
A little bit About James...
James Brown is an illustrator and printmaker living and working in London. Trained as a textile and surface print designer, James worked in the clothing industry for 10 years producing print designs for numerous brands from Levis to Louis Vuitton.
After two years at Hope & Glory menswear James embarking on a new career as an illustrator in 2007. James has been commissioned to produce work by publishing houses, magazines and newspapers and advertising and design agencies. Recent clients include Oxfam, Cancer Research, The Guardian and Faber & Faber.
Alongside his commercial practice James produces limited edition screen prints and linocuts. James' prints reflect his interest in the printed and typographic ephemera of pop culture. The traditional processes that go into the production of James’ prints are very important.