A gorgeous armchair with stunning bow back shape, solid oak framework and caned back and sides.
We have reupholstered the chair using a clay coloured Boucle fabric which brings the chair bang up to date with modern interiors. We have also had a small scatter cushion made using the same Boucle to compliment the chair.
- Excellent restored condition
- Transformed by our master upholsterer who has over 50 years experience in the industry.
- All internal foam and inners have been replaced.
- We have selected a gorgeous, clay coloured Boucle fabric for the upholstery, which compliments the oak beautifully.
- Fully compliant with current domestic fire regulations.
Total Width (across arms): 59cm
Width of seating area: 50cm
Total Depth: 56cm
Depth of Seat: 45cm
Total Height: 68cm
Height to Seat: 38cm
A stunning and rare armchair that would bring a touch of classic vintage style to any interior space. Plus, unlike buying new, it should prove to be a wise investment too, as the demand for quality vintage / mid century furniture continues to rise.