A stunning and totally unique, bespoke, kitchen island unit. Hand crafted in the workshop by our expert cabinet maker, the island incorporates a reclaimed haberdashery shop counter and a solid oak vintage library desk drawers.
For anyone embarking on a new kitchen project, or kitchen remodel, then this island offers an inexpensive way to achieve a beautiful centerpiece without going to the expensive of having one designed and made onsite.
This beautiful kitchen island is double sided, featuring pull out haberdashery trays and three vintage drawers to one side, with pen shelves and four vintage drawers to the other side.
A statement piece of furniture that oozes quality and craftsmanship - at a cost effective price.
The piece has been specifically designed to break down into three manageable pieces and constructed on site – please contact us for delivery and installation costs before purchasing.
– Original reclaimed haberdashery counter
– Original reclaimed drawers (taken from an old library desk)
– Reclaimed solid oak top and shelves
– Professionally painted in Farrow & Ball 'Railings' paint
– Drawers all lined with grey baize fabric
– Handmade by a bespoke kitchen/cabinet maker
– Totally unique
– Specifically designed to break down into three manageable pieces and constructed on site
Haberdashery Tray Side:
Pull out Trays:
Width: 28.5cm (x2) 49cm(x1)
Distance between shelves: 24cm, 25cm